Sexual desire can sometimes feel elusive. With so much going on in our lives, it's hard to make time and space for learning about what really turns us on and why.
At Lust for Life, you'll learn how YOUR body works and when you feel most sexual.
From sexpert Tina Horn, the Pleasure Chest, and Acast comes a new live event to satisfy all your sexual curiosities! Every month, host Tina Horn welcomes a panel of kink connoisseurs, relationship experts, and sex geeks to explore a universe of fetishes, desires, and why people are into what they’re into in this live version of her popular podcast Why Are People Into That?! (YAPIT). Myisha will be on the panel for this live recording!
Educational, funny, and more than a little bit raunchy, this perfect date night includes bottomless refreshments and discounts on your sex toy shopping.
Tickets are $7 online/$10 at the door. Buy yours now!
In this webinar you will learn:
- how to harness your sexuality and tap into your creativity
- ways to identify when you are creatively stuck and how to unstick yourself
- why connection to your sexuality plays an integral role in your professional life
Join us, by yourself or with someone else, as we uncover who you are, what you want, and then how to communicate that to your partner(s).
All experience levels, gender identities, sexual orientations, and relationship styles welcome!
This public event is an opportunity to:
- brainstorm responses & techniques to combat sexism (online & offline)
- share information about organizations that are making great strides to protect, serve & elevate those who identify as women
- create personal and community-wide action plans
- fundraise for Planned Parenthood that is hellbent on creating accessible and comprehensive healthcare for women
To RSVP, sign up here.